X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Profile charts

Good morning,

just 2 things regarding Market Profile charts:

1) in the latest version (7.91) one can not split the profiles clicking on the letters, so one can not create different profiles from one daily session.

2) Why does each daily session begins with the latest letter of the previous session ?

Prefered the previous version.

Best regards.

M.

maicol,

1) You should be able to just double-click on the letter you wish to perform the split at. Try double-clicking a few times on the letter while moving your mouse around on the letter. Sometimes it's a bit picky at to where you need to place your mouse for the double-click.

2) This is caused by the settlement price. You can remove this effect by using a Time Template. More information on Time Templates can be found at this KB article.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

There was a bug in Build 732 that did not let you split on certain symbols if the precision was too great (ie, 6E and AB).

This was fixed in Build 734, which I believe is now on the download site.

Comment

HI Jay,

no, I'm not able to spli these in the latest version available of esignal.

I'll be using the "old" version, till the bug is not fixed.

Bye

M.

Comment

There has been a delay in posting Build 734, we hope to have something available in a week or two, sorry.

Comment

Working...
          X