Fibonacci Retracement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fibonacci Retracement

Is there a way to draw a Fibonnaci retracement and have it stay to the right of the chart? Whereever I leave the right side of the retracement is where it stays, so as time moves on, the Fib values move off to the left. It's hard to pull it to the right without messing up the original values.

ydnic,

In the upcoming release of eSignal 7.3, the feature to extend fibonacci lines infinitely to the right will exist. This version is currently in beta testing, and can be downloaded from http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...r=&groupid=132
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Fib retracement prices and percentages

JayF writes:
      In the upcoming release of eSignal 7.3, the feature to extend fibonacci lines infinitely to the right will exist.

My reply:
      I have installed and used the fib lines extension tool and it works. But I noticed that the price and percentage associated with each retracement line is stationary. So as the market trades in real time the price and percentage display for each retracement line moves to the left. Eventually, the price and percentage move over to the left margin.

JayF, please draw a retracement on a 1 min chart of an active market, like the ES (Mini SP), from a very recent high and low only 30 minutes apart and watch the market for 15-30 minutes and see what happens to the price and percentage display for each retracement line.

Please fix this problem so the price and percentage display for each retracement line stays at the RIGHT MARGIN of the intraday chart and DOES NOT MOVE to the ledt margin over time.

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this matter and once you have tried the experiment I suggested.

Please forward this message to the programmer handling this part of the upgrade to eSignal and let the person know that this is an important issue for subscribers that use this tool intraday.

Thank you very much for your prompt attention to this message and my request.

Regards,
      Market Monk

Comment

Working...
      X