Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eSignal 7.8 - Where does Winros.exe Data Manger keep its setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal 7.8 - Where does Winros.exe Data Manger keep its setup?

I have two eSignal accounts: one for eSignal - FOREX and one for stock with WizeTrade. I can install eSignal in its own directory and WizeTrade in its own directoy. But the problem I have if I run eSignal, Data Manger Winros.exe kicks in and it uses right ID/Pasword to login. When I close it and run WizeTrade, Data Manager uses the same ID/Password that I use previously for eSignal - FOREX.

Does any body know where this ID/Password is stored on local PC with 7.8 and earlier?
    I know in eSignal 7.5 it stores in Regisrty. I change it before loading eSignal or WizeTrade in this case I know I connect to the right datafeed.

Thanks.

usr/psw

The usr/psw are stored in %windir%\winros.ini

Wizetrade/eSignal Platform will both use the same esignal DM which reads the username and password from %windir%\winros.ini

The only WizeFinder, if you have it might store the stock datafeed account seperatly and load it to the winros.ini after being launched.

Comment

eSignal 7.8 - Where does Winros.exe Data Manger keep its setup?

Thank you Joe!

Do you have any experience running eSignal and WizeTrade at the same time using the same eSignal account on the same PC?

I know the eSignal Datafeed has to have option for stocks and FOREX. And I believe I have enough RAM 1GB to run both.

Thanks.

Comment

spin0,

Yes, Wizetrade and eSignal can be run on the same PC as long as your eSignal account has the proper entitlements (i.e. NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ) needed for Wizetrade. Using your eSignal account to power both eSignal and Wizetrade is the best way to avoid having to constantly change your Username/Password in the Data Manager. If your intention is to run eSignal and Wizetrade on 2 separate machines simultaneously, then you would need 2 separate accounts/feeds. Otherwise 1 feed with all the correct entitlements will suffice.

For additional information on using Globaltec products with eSignal please visit:

http://kb.esignalcentral.com/article...ticle=1308&p=1

System Requirements:

http://www.esignal.com/download/defa...p#Requirements

Thank you,
        Ray P.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X