Update on Options Market depth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Options Market depth

i continue to have lag problems on my emd screen updating to reflect the current bid ask. look at spy jr today the level 2 shows 2.90 by 2.90 but the level one shows 2.85 by 2.95. is there anything i can do. this tends to be widespread among various sysmbols. also is it possible to get an options emd to update an option without opening up an options window as well. i have gs ud up but it's blank until i open up an options window for gs as well \

thanks

Hello Jeddins,

I've been watching SPY JR today and the Level 1 quote and the Regional Options data (level 2) seems to be staying in line. What you experienced may have been the result of a server or group of servers that was acting up. The best way to troubleshoot this is when the problem is occurring, contact our technical support department via phone or LiveRep. They will be able to track down what server you are on, and can log onto that server specifically to see if they can duplicate the issue. If they can, then they will forward the issue to our Network Operations staff to investigate further. If they can't duplicate it on the same server, then further troubleshooting would be done at that point.

Regarding the second issue you mentioned, do you have symbol linking turned on? If so, which buttons? Is the default Option Chain on your PC have symbol linking turned on?
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X