screen saver issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screen saver issues

i just installed 7.9 on new xp machine. i run three monitors, now every time my screen saver comes on, the esignal page shrinks back down to only one screen and i have to restretch it. is there any setting i can do to fix this?

thanks

I can't seem to duplicate this. What screensaver are you using? Is it a separate program or part of WinXP?

Some things to keep in mind though...[list=1][*]There isn't a need to stretch eSignal across monitors. Floating Windows allow you to remove a window from eSignal and make it a standalone window on your Windows Taskbar that can be moved to any screen you like.
    [*]If for some reason you don't want to use floating windows, you can always disable your screensaver or better yet instead of using a screensaver utilize the Power Options that are available in Windows XP to shut off your monitor after X minutes.[/list=1]
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

jeddins
      In addition to Jay's suggestions you may also want to check the utilities program of your multi-monitor video card. These usually have various settings to manage the locations of windows, etc.
      FWIW also I am unable to duplicate this issue.
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X