symbols in mkt depth saving on exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• symbols in mkt depth saving on exit

one last question on layouts. when i exit a layout and save, shouldn't the symbol currently displayed in a market depth window save so when i reopen the layout, that symbol is displayed. for instance, when i exit a layout and the symbol spy jq is displayed in a market depth shouldn't it pop up when i reopen. sometimes, when i reopen, another option symbol i used earlier is displayed. to combat this, i go and purge the symbol list...is there an easier way?

Hi Jeddins,

I am currently running the 7.91 (build 732) of esignal and have entered several different symbols in the Market Depth window and exited all and saved. Also tested as a saved PAGE and as a LAYOUT. When relaunching esignal, on all occasions the symbols stayed in the Market Depth window. I also doubled checked our bug list and has not been reported as a software bug. If you are still having the same issue, please feel free to contact our technical support @510-264-1700 or private message me your user name and password and would be happy to contact you for further technical assistance.

Thank you
    Joe B.
    eSignal____________
    Community Support Group
    eSignal KnowledgeBase
    New User Orientation
    Add QuoTrek to eSignal l Get wireless quotes, charts, news | FREE for 30 days

Comment

Working...
    X