copy efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copy efs

how do i copy/paste a defined efs (not click and download) from bulletin board discussion onto my computer.

rupe
    Select all the code that is contained in the message, then right click and select Copy. In eSignal open a new Formula Editor window and Paste the contents in it.
    Alex

Comment

does't work on 2nd monitor

Alex,

Thanx for the answer. My problem is that there is NO copy/paste option when i'm looking at second monitor. Second monitor has the esignal application and my charts page.

On the contrary there is a copy/paste option when i'm looking at the main monitor simply through the internet explorer and this monitor does not have the esignal application or page and I did't realize it is so until you replied. So now I can use this atleast. Thank you.

Now the mystery remains why copy/paste is now showing when I'm looking at bulletin board on second monitor through esignal application - click on esignal central.. go to bulletin board...etc
      The computer is pretty new p4 with xp professional...

-Rupe

Comment

Rupe
        The Copy and Paste functions are not available in the eSignal browser window.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X