Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug with Advanced charting and scanner linking

If I use the scanner http://208.240.76.230/StaticScan.htm
    and link the symbols to the charts in advanced charting. There is a bug because it does not save the interval setting that I use when I switch symbols. It reverts the chart to a daily chart.

Thanks for your help.

We are able to duplicate this. We will report it to our QA team for further investigation. Thanks for the report.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

I also reported this via phone to esignal a while back and they said that's the way it works. They also didn't seem much interested when I told them I was linking the symbol to 4 charts and I had to got back and adjust each one's period settings everytime I switched to a new symbol.
      So don't hold your breath and just don't use the linking feature, that's what I did.

Brian

Comment

When you click on a linked symbol in the Scanner, it sends the symbol to an Advanced Chart but does not send any parameters and a "daily" chart is the default. Not sure if we'd call this a bug per se but clearly not set-up as effectively as it could be.

Engineering is aware and should be able to resolve with some new code prior to, or with, the 7.4 release.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X