Few more Questions on eSignal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few more Questions on eSignal

I just have a few more quick questions on this software, very short & simple:

1) Does Esignal gives real time index pricing during the day, for instance, $SOXX, $DRG, $GIN, etc.? If so, is it part of the $110/mth. package?

2) Does Esignal gives real time pricing on
    Natural Gas, Heating Oil, Unleaded Gasoline pricing during the day? If so, is it part of the $110/mth. package?

3) Does esignal shows Breaking news of a certain stock, or Breaking business news, or emergency news? If so, is it part of the $110/mth. package?

4) In the graph that shows the Volume+ graph, i.e., Close Up or Close Down volume by the minute, is there a function to ADD up the grand total of Close Up and Close Down from the 9:30 am EST time frame till the current moment of the day in question?

For e.g., say stock IBM

9:30 am 100,000 shares close up
    9:31 am 60,000 shares close up
    9:32 am 55K close down
    9:33 am 45K close down

At this moment, somewhere on the Volume+ graph should show:

Close Up 160K shares
    Close Down $100K shares

Happy Hopping
    4) If you are referring to the Volume study I indicated in my reply to you in this thread then that specific study does not include an option to add the up/down volume bars, however the efs can be modified to do that
    Alex

Comment

Happy Hopping,

1) eSignal gives you Real Time index pricing as part of the subscription fee with the exception of $SPX. The cost of adding the $SPX is $1.00 per month.

2) eSignal provides real time data for the future contracts such as natural Gas and Crude Oil, both traded in NYMEX, but they are not included in the cost of your subscription. Please click here for the pricing page. Once in the page click on "EXCHANGE FEES".

3) eSignal offers news packages which prices range from $10.00, up to $115.00 per month. To see the list and description of the news service packages click here.

Comment

Alex, thanks again. That's what I need to know. I can handle EFS, I have colleagues that can do that kind of programming for me.

ErnestoO, thanks for the reply. To cut to the chase, if I pay $185, does these options includes real time:

Natural gas & Heating Oil as well?

1) I am confused about the news fee. I'll be very direct and get to the point. For e.g., I am already subsribing to CBs marketwatch for free in my yahoo.com acct., why would anyone pay $35/mth. for it?

2) I'm primary interested in "Alert News" on the stocks that I monitor. Say for e.g., such and such CEO had a plane crash a few minutes ago of such and such stock, I need to get that news appears on my screen.

So if I pay "annual, pre-paid subscribers", would those PR and business newswire do the job?

By the way, w/ the "ANNUAL
        PRE-PAID RATE*", is it a one time payment of $1800 per year, or do I pay it mth. to mth. at $150? As well, any tax?

Comment

Happy Hopping,

The monthly fee of $185.00 is the subscripcion fee for the 500 symbol product, on top of that you will have to subscribe to NYMEX to get real time data, the fee for NYMEX is $58.00 per month.

1) In regards to the news, the subscription for CBS Market Watch News in eSignal is Real Time. News service providers charge for real time news.
          I am not sure if the CBS news service you are getting in yahoo.com is real time.

2) You can set news alerts in eSignal using a Quote Window which will be listing the symbols you are tracking. That window has a field called News Headline Count and you can set alerts (for each symbols) based on the number displayed in that field.
          It will not display the headline in your screen, it will just indicate that a new headline has been added to one of the symbols you have news alerts set.

If you pre-pay for a year, you will get PR Newswire and Business Wire for free, they will do the job, but like any type of service, the most expensive ones will give you 'a little more'.

If you decide to pre-pay for the service, it will be $1800.00 pre-paid in advanced for 12 moths of subscription fee, on top of that your have pay the exchange fees and taxes (if applied). Your savings will be $420.00 a year.

Regards,

ErnestoO

Comment

1) Can I pay the $110 level and subscribe to NYMEX for $58 and get real time crude oil prices?

2) Am I correct to assume NYMEX real time data should cover Heating Oil and Unleaded gasoline, as well as Natural Gas?

3) What exactly is an exchange fee? You mean currency exchange fee or do you mean something else?

Comment

Happy Hopping
              1) Yes (although I think the eSignal package is $115 and not $110)
              2) That is correct. Once you subscribe to NYMEX real time (ie the $58 exchange fee) you gain access to all of NYMEX' products including Heating Oil and Natural Gas
              3) The exchange fee is the monthly charge an exchange charges for the right to view its real time quotes. These fees are set by the exchanges.
              Alex

Comment

Alex, I click the "Exchange Fees" button, apparently, your pricing structure is a bit more complex than I can understand, could you fill me in of the following:

1) What's "Pink Sheets" (Quotation Level I)? Do they mean Dow level I real time price?

2) What's OPRA?

3) What is included under "Indices: S& P Cash Indexes", can you give a few e.g.?

4) What's Nasdaq Total View?

5) What's NYSE Open Book?

6) What's Pink Sheets Quote level II?

Going back to my previous question, if I go w/:

eSignal Premier at $115 + exchange fees + $25 add on fee, can you let me know if it would cover all of the following:

- Dow & Nas Level I & Level II Market depth

- NYMEX real time pricing on crude, unleaded gasoline, heating oil and natural gas

- real time pre-market & real time after market

By the way, does eSignal Premier allows 30 day free trial? I'm more interested in how much downtime your server may encounter as my current provider has some downtime.

Also, any particular set of news you recommend if I'm interest in "speech contents" of some of those FOMC Fed members? For e.g., the other week, richard fisher speaks, and what he said moves the market downward. It would be very benefiticial to get the contents of his speech by whatever reporter on site as fast as possible.

Comment

Please contact our Sales Department. They are best equipped to answer your questions.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X