Pricing on Mini Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing on Mini Charts

I am a new Esignal user and I have come across a major problem. During intra-day moves, I get ticks on the russell that read 605.32, on the s&p 1195.29, etc. I have contacted live rep and all they can tell me is to call during live hours so they can see the differences between the prices. I also searched this forum and came across someone with the same problem. Since it was a seperate program causing those errors, and I do not have the program that was causing the errors, that is not a solution. I really do not feel like going through every program I have to see if it's causing this error. I was just wondering if anyone else has came across this problem and what they did to fix it. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance,
    Nick
    " If a man didn't make mistakes he'd own the world in a month. But if he didn't profit from his mistakes, he wouldn't own a blessed thing."
    -Jesse Livermore

Nick,

Are you seeing these prices also recorded in a Historical Time & Sales Window? If so, on what day and (exact) time? If not, then it would be best to talk to a technical support rep over the phone when you see this occur, so that they can try to duplicate the problem by matching the version, server, and setup.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Finally got through to Tech Suuport. I believe they switched the price server or something to that nature. Nonetheless, everything is fine now.
      " If a man didn't make mistakes he'd own the world in a month. But if he didn't profit from his mistakes, he wouldn't own a blessed thing."
      -Jesse Livermore

Comment

Working...
      X