Replay tick file problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replay tick file problems

I'm experiencing tick replay problems with eSignal 7.9.1 Build 738. When I replay a tick file of 10 days, here's the steps I take. Assume that the tick file starts on Nov 1st, 2005 using AB #F with a 250V interval:

1. I use the jump button to skip the first day of trading in the tick file (to get my indicators fully loaded) so I select a jump to date 11/02/2005. This works fine. It takes me to the 1615 EST area to complete the day (or possibly midnight, dont' know reallly, the timestamp still says 1615).

2. Now, I want to jump to the time (with HH:MM) set to 09:30. Here's the problem. After I press the jump button, eSignal playback does not skip forward in the file to 09:30 of 11/02/2005. In fact, it doesn't move forward at all. I have to use "Jump XX Min" to get any forward movement into the next day of trading.

Could someone in eSignal tech support please try to duplicate this. It doesn't matter which tick file I use. I cannot use the sequence "Jump MM/DD/YYYY" and then "Jump HH:MM" to get to a specific date and time in the tick file.

Thanks,

Steve
Working...
X