Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eSignal Central's Top Poster Hits 10,000 Posts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal Central's Top Poster Hits 10,000 Posts!

Alexis C. Montenegro, the 3+ year veteran of the eSignal Central Community, has reached the 10,000 post high-water mark today. Alex has been a tremendous asset to the community. From his replies to new users pointing them to the answers they need to assisting EFS programmers with coding or troubleshooting their custom indicators, his unceasing dedication to help others is simply inspiring.

A hearty congratulations and an even bigger thank you from eSignal and the eSignal Central community is in order!
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Congratulations, Alex!

Alex, sincerest congratulations on your 10,000 posts! As Jay said, you are an incredible asset to E-Signal. Those of us in the trenches appreciate all your time & effort to help us. Keep up the excellent work!
    Diane

Comment

Congragulations Alex!

Thank you for sharing your wide breadth of knowledge with those in the eSignal Community. Congrats on this significant milestone!

Comment

Thank you all very much for the kind words
        It has been my pleasure
        Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,

Congratulations as well, you have been a considerable help to me, in addition to other, less vocal members of the community. Whenever I have a question, I am almost always able to find an example where you have taken the time to contribute one or more detailed explanations on the subject.

Your dedication, intelligence and patience are greatly appreciated and this forum is a fantastic resource in large part due to your commitment and hard work.

Thanks,

Comment

Alex,
            thanks from the entire Italian community. Your help and your assistance is really visible here. Waiting now for the next +10.000 ...

Massimiliano Del Corona

Comment

Working...
            X