Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be open/public beta testing for eSignal v8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be open/public beta testing for eSignal v8?

Not sure if this should be here or in the actual beta testing forum, but anyways...

I know a ton of software that is buggy because of private testing *endless number of game development companies for example*

Companies sometimes fail to realize the positives of public testing.

A strong suggestion would be to open up beta testing and allow everyone to submit bug reports. I can't really see a negative reason for doing this unless embarassment of showing off the new application, but I doubt that is the case.

I'd be interested... I really want to correct some of the faults with eSignal, and hopefully make the new version better and as bug free as possible, since I have beta tested and am a developer.

If you already have had public testing, just ignore this post, and if any information on how to apply for public beta testing would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Last edited by JMowery; 11-06-2005, 05:33 PM.

JMowery
    FWIW eSignal conducts open/public beta tests regularly. You may want to subscribe to the eSignal Beta Testing forum where the announcements are usually posted
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      JMowery
      FWIW eSignal conducts open/public beta tests regularly. You may want to subscribe to the eSignal Beta Testing forum where announcements are usually posted
      Alex
      Awesome, thanks again for the help and fast reply.

Comment

Working...
      X