• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season's greetings

To All
    The Best Wishes for A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year
    Alex

Hi

Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New Year to all, but most of all to you Alex for all the wonderfull and expert help you give to all of us all of the time.

Pogman

Comment

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Alex, and to everyone else here too!! Thanks!

Comment

Best wishes to you, Alex, & to everyone at ESignal, for a very Merry Christmas & a terrific New Year! Keep up the great work!
        Diane

Comment

Thanks Alex,

I appreciate the best wishes and would also like to join you and also wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Thanks again for a very fun year on the eSignal forum.

Comment

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Alex

Classy as always, you have a style Alex. Merry Christmas to you and everyone whom helps us non programers here. I am sure I can speak for everyone when I say we truly have appreciated your help throughout the years, but you always seem to go one step furthur in your generosity and for that you are are very much
            held in the highest regaurds by everyone on this board.
            To you Alex Merrrrrrry Christmasssss
            Mark

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on this forum and at eSignal.

Hope everyone has a great weekend as well as a great year next year! Oh and enjoy the turkey and ham/sausages! Yummy!

Personal thanks to Alexis for having helped out with my efs requests in the past.

Comment

On behalf of the Community Support Group and the eSignal Client Services Department, we would like to wish all of our community members a very Happy Holiday and Wonderful New Year.

Sincerley,

eSignal Community Support Group

(Jay, Duane, Joe, Ernesto, Ryan and JJ.)

Comment

Working...
                X