Eurostoxx Feed down!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurostoxx Feed down!?

Eurostoxx feed is down for me... didnt check the other Eurex products.

Here's the times and sales which has died after leaving a gap in the time of prints and a last printed trade size of 6k+ lots (probably accumulated).

My quote window showing the failure of Eurostoxx to update. You can see that ES and SPX cash are updating fine.

Anson
    Did you check if the exchange is applying reduced trading hours today? That could be a reason.
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      Anson
      Did you check if the exchange is applying reduced trading hours today? That could be a reason.
      Alex
      Alexis,

You're right... that could very well be the reason. I apologize if so.

I guess got confused when it last traded at 11:30:02 only to have the final update at 11:33:13 for 6403 lots traded.

This is very unusual for a last trade even if it's the final trade accumulated thingy. It rarely gets that kind of size but I guess it could be due to the New Year weekend.

That kinda threw me off and made me think it was likely to be a problem with the data since that kinda size in one trade is usually only seen in resumptions of data.

Again, my apologies for the false alarm if I was mistaken. The last 2-3 times Eurostoxx went down kinda jaded me to it being prone to going down.

Happy 2006 to everyone!

Comment

Working...
      X