Alert Hotkey Config

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert Hotkey Config

One of the VERY few things I miss from qCharts is the ability to set an alert with one click from an chart window. Basically, if you positioned the cursor in a chart window at a specific price level held Shift and clicked the cursor simultansly, an alert would be configured at that price level (much the same as eSignal, Right Click /Set Alert ).

Is there any way to configure this through eSignal? I have searched the Tools/Customize Keyboard but can't find anything similar

It just seemed an easier quicker option than the Right Click, scroll down, click, confirm eSignal system

Thanks

patch2277
    I am not aware of a similar functionality.
    You may want to send your suggestion to eSignal by either selecting Customer Support-> Make A Suggestion in the main menu of eSignal or by sending an email to [email protected]
    Alex

Comment

one click alert

hi. i did a efs for something like this.
      i cant remeber what it was called when i posted it and will try and work out where i put it (have not used it in some time).
      it was pretty simple, but it did not change the esignal alerts, only allowed me to export the values i clicked on on the chart to a text file for use in excel.
      if i can find it i'll dig it up, otherwise look in the files on esignal for something, alerts, alerts automatic.

Comment

Working...
      X