Weird Spread Chart problem seen in 7.91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Spread Chart problem seen in 7.91

I actually liked the new changes to Spread Charts in version 7.91 build 738 but I seem to have found a weird problem I did not encounter in the previous version I used.

Let me run thru roughly how the issue can be seen. Stock symbols referenced:

1. GE 60 mins chart loaded... cash index time template applied (9:30 to 16:00hrs)

Appears normal.

2. C 60 mins chart loaded... cash index time template applied (9:30 to 16:00hrs)

Appears normal once again.

3. (GE + C) 60mins spread chart created... cash index time template applied (9:30 to 16:00hrs)

For some strange reason, the chart shows data from hour bars 8:30 to 14:30 instead???

I have no idea what causes this. I tried re-applying the 9:30 to 1600hrs time template. Tried force-reloading the data. Tried a brand new chart setup with the above. All to no avail. The Spread chart would show the incorrect hours starting and ending 1 hour early.

This problem does not manifest in the previous version I used - 7.8 build 688.

Could someone from eSignal please have a look at this?
    Last edited by Anson; 01-22-2006, 05:53 AM.

Anson
    The issue is described in this thread. The fix at this time is to add an hour to the Start/End times in the Time Templates
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex.

I did do a search but I thought the issue would have been pretty recent so didnt check before Dec 05.

Comment

Working...
      X