Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to deactive the popup "Change symbol, current=XXX

Symbol x Interval x."
    I have esignal linked witz an online scanner and after installation of the new esignal version, the popup occurs before the symbol changes.
    How to deactivate it?

Bügeleisen
    The Symbol Change window should appear only when you select an Advanced Chart and begin typing a letter or a number. If that is not the case then you may need to provide more details as to what is happening
    Alex

Comment

I have used an older version of esignal and no window appear. The problem ist:
      Trade-Ideas send every alert to the esignal chart and a new chart appears. Now, in the new version, the direct linking has finshed at the popup window. If you have 200 alerts a day, you have to close 200 popup windows before recieving the chart. What a fun...
      Whre can i download the old version?

Comment

Bügeleisen
        From what you describe it sounds like you may have the Symbol/Interval links enabled in your default chart.
        To disable them open a new Advanced Chart and set both the Symbol and Interval links to No Symbol/Interval Link. Then right click the chart and select Style Templates-> Set As Default.
        For information on Symbol and Interval linking see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase.
        Hope this helps
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X