Formatting Charts...Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formatting Charts...Questions

I was wondering if I could get quick answers to these questions about the charts...

Right now my 1 min adv. charts show time markers at every 1/2 hour...can I change that to 10 min. or whatever I woud like, besides every 30 min??

Can I create a chart with 30 second bars? or on the low end is either tick or 1 min??

On tick reply...can I slow down the tick replayer to watch things develop at a slower pace at paticular times? the lowest It allows me in tick repay as speed is 1....any options for slo playback sometimes??

thanks.

Max
    ilcaa

Max
    To my knowledge it is not possible to set the spacing of the vertical grid lines. You can however create your own time markers with an efs
    With regards to seconds charts see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    The lowest Tick Replay speed is 1
    Alex

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply...I have some other questions about tick replay...

I cant seem to use Market Depth (NYSE Book/Level II for NYSE) when I run tick replay, my charts are fine and Time Sales works fine but no market depth, when I download I DO NOT check the box that says "trades only" which i assume would give me qotes as well......is this possible to run? if so how or what link can you send me that would help...thanks for the reponses and answers..

Max
      ilcaa

Comment

Max
        Tick Replay is not available to Market Depth
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X