Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD/eSignal Compatability problems...

Just read this on the MarketDelta Yahoo Group:

Warning any AMD 64bit chip users need to understand that ESIGNAL is not compatible with AMD. Meaning your system will crash continually.
    Mine would crash at least 4X every 2hrs. Obviously my Market Delta connection would die along with that termination.

Just verified that with ESIGNAL TECH SUPPORT.
    I've been using an AMD 64bit chip for 3 months now with eSignal and not a single crash.

Perhaps eSignal could give us more info on this and preventitive measures we could take to avoid problems?

Thanks eSignal !
    Standing on the shoulders of giants.

Yes please do. I would like to run esignal on a AMD 64 Turion Notebook running Esignal and MarketDelta. Any compatibility problems Esignal?

Comment

Can someone from esignal please confirm if this is true? I have recently switched to an athlon 64 chip and have had some system problems. This may help me narrow day the likely cause.

Runningbear

Comment

As ScottJ mentioned in this thread also on the topic, we are currently testing a number of AMD 64-bit processors. We will follow-up on the forums once we have our testing results ready.

A bit off-topic, but we can verify that eSignal runs fine on Intel's 64-bit chips, but we know that AMD has most of the 64-bit retail market.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X