Eurostoxx showing wrong daily closes and "prev close" quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurostoxx showing wrong daily closes and "prev close" quotes

I had initially thought that this was a temporary glitch but this has now gone on for several days.

In the latest example, the real close last friday on the Eurostoxx was 3727. This can be seen on the intraday mkt profile chart as well as advanced chart.

However, the daily chart shows 3706. So does the quote table.

Can eSignal staff please have a look at resolving this issue?

Thank you.

Anson
    That is because the daily chart always includes the settlement. See the enclosed image taken from Eurex' site which shows that the Daily Settlement was 3706.00.
    Alex

Comment

Alex,

You are right. I did not realize that Eurex now has such a weird system of having extended hours till 16:00 EST and still using 11:30 EST for their Day Settlement price. This is way confusing!

Thanks for the clarification. I had wrongly presumed that the settlement would have been adjusted as well.

Comment

Anson
        FWIW there are some rumors going around that Eurex may have acknowledged the issues created by their new settlement procedures and may be changing them at some time. Again though these are just rumors
        Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
          Anson
          FWIW there are some rumors going around that Eurex may have acknowledged the issues created by their new settlement procedures and may be changing them at some time. Again though these are just rumors
          Alex
          I truly hope so.

I know there are others who are confused for sure. Just the other day, I read a thread on Elitetrader forum where the guys thought eSignal was having problems with their Eurex feed (just like me).

Comment

Working...
          X