Formula Output Window Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula Output Window Missing

The formula output window is not working. It used to but now it's not appearing??!!??

nrogers
    Someone else had the same problem a while back and the solution is posted in this thread.
    Alex

Comment

I'm unable to get to that thread, I'm getting the following when I try to access it:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

nrogers
        I forgot that was in the old beta forum. Here are copies of the two messages related to the issue
        Alex

If you are having this problem that your formula output windiw is MIA in the new 7.2 beta, go to c:\windows and edit the winsig.ini file. Change the following line as indicated below:

ScreenCX=1024 to ScreenCX=3072

Save file and reboot your machine
        FWIW I am not sure you actually need to reboot the machine. You do need to close eSignal before changing the winsig.ini though.

The apparent problem was the x-position parameter was out of range. On my particular setup it was the following section.

[BCGWorkspace\ControlBars-Bar9]
        BarID=59423
        Horz=1
        Floating=1
        XPos=3124
        YPos=246
        Bars=3
        Bar#0=0
        Bar#1=59434
        Bar#2=0

Comment

Working...