Time Templates - Midnight Boundary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Templates - Midnight Boundary.

Do time templates not work across midnight boundaries?
    For example 18:45 - 1:30 fails to retrieve any data. I know there is a bug if you use 1 days data so I am using 2.
    Thanks,
    bolter

bolter
    As far as I know the Time Template should work across midnight (see enclosed image). At this moment you may need to load a minimum of 3 days since there is no available data as of 18:45 of Friday which is the Time Template's current Start time/date when set to display 2 days (note that I am on EST)
    Alex

Comment

Alexis,
      Using 3 days does work as you suggested.
      Many thanks for your help.
      bolter

Comment

bolter
        You are most welcome.
        As of today (ie Monday) you should be able to use 2 Days in your Time Template because there is now data starting at 18:45 of the prior day (ie Sunday). In the enclosed image you can see that the 3 Day 18:45-1:30 Time Template I used in my prior reply is now set to 2 Days and it is showing data spanning across midnight for the requested time frame.
        Note that if you have a Time Template that crosses midnight you always need to load a minimum of 2 days because the Start time is located on the prior day. If you only load 1 day you will only get the data for the current day.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X