Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hiding the cursor window when drawing lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiding the cursor window when drawing lines?

I often want to draw lines on a chart that include an end point where the cursor window has been set to pop up; the cursor window then gets in the way, and I can not place the line properly. Is there any way to hide the cursor window when one is drawing lines on an advanced chart? If not, could it be considered as a suggestion for a future release? Another possibility would be a transparent cursor window that would allow lines to end on top of it.
    Tom

Tom
    While drawing the line just go to the toolbar that has the Cursor Window icon and click on the icon to disable the Cursor Window. Then when you are done drawing the line click on the same icon again to enable it.
    Alex

Comment

I was wondering if the hiding could happen automatically, avoiding the need for extra steps. But this works fine.

Thanks.
      Tom

Comment

Tom
        Depending on how you use the Cursor Window, you might be interested in knowing that on the beta there is now a Global Cursor Window. This Global Cursor Window can be placed anywhere on the app's desktop and will show the values of any chart in which the cursor is in at that moment.
        Just an FYI
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X