Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plotting multiple symbols in multiple panes

Hello all,

There is a feature which esignal currently lacks. And, I was just wondering if you plan on implementing it in the future.

Basically, it is the ability to plot 2 or more symbols on the same chart, but in different panes, or sub-graphs.

This would be useful to spot intermarket relationships, such as Tick Divergence.

For example, I could have the Dow Mini (YM) plotted in the top pane of the graph, with the $TICK index plotted in the bottom pane, or sub-graph.

This feature is found in other charting platforms, like TradeStation, Metastock, and Neoticker.

I would really like to see this feature built-in to esignal, so I do not need to buy another 3rd party software, like Neoticker.

Do you have plans to add this feature soon?

Thanks.

sprtrader
    To submit suggestions/requests send an email to [email protected] or use the Make a Suggestion function which is available under Customer Support in the main menu of eSignal.
    In the mean time you may want to look at the workaround provided in this post. See also the post after that for an example of how to apply studies to that indicator .
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X