Esignal Premier weekend problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esignal Premier weekend problem

Have just signed up to Esignal Premier (having tried the month trial) and am having problems opening up any of the main index futures charts.

Obviously, it's closed for the weekend, but I thought that if I went for a longer time frame, then there would be no problems and I could have a look at last week's charts.

Any ideas?

TommyT
    You should be able to access at any time all the symbols to which you are entitled.
    What symbol and interval are you trying to chart? How is the Time Template set up? You may want to provide as many details as possible as this will help in trying to determine what could be the cause of the problem you are having
    Alex

Comment

For example I was trying to get the DAX future. I have tried.

AX H6 - DT
      AX M6 - DT
      AX U6 - DT
      AX M6 - DT,5

And other time frames....

Have also tried the BOBL

with

GB H6 - DT
      GB M6 - DT

Is this completely wrong??! Probably is since I've used CQG for years and it's hard getting settled with another system.

Comment

TommyT
        The correct syntax for non expired contracts is
        [root symbol][space][month code][last digit year code][-exchange (if applicable)]
        So, for the DAX futures the front month symbol is AX M6-DT
        For expired contracts replace [last digit year code] with [4 digit year code]
        So for example March 2006 contract for DAX futures is AX H2006-DT
        You can find all the information regarding symbols and their formats in the Symbols Guide
        Hope this helps
        Alex

Comment

Yes! Awesome, thanks for the help - the simple things can be really annoying sometimes....

Comment

TommyT
            You are most welcome
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X