Highlighted Trades in Time and Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlighted Trades in Time and Sales

I have noted for the past several days that Time and Sales trades are highlighted. This occurs in random symbols. Today it is BLDP. Is there a reason for this or do I have a bug?
    Roy

Roy
    They will be highlighted if they are making a new High/Low for the day.
    If this is not what you are referring to you may want to provide further details.
    For information on the Time and Sales window see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      Roy
      They will be highlighted if they are making a new High/Low for the day.
      If this is not what you are referring to you may want to provide further details.
      For information on the Time and Sales window see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
      Alex
      I think more data is needed -- I have on my Page, two quote windows and a standard chart window.
      In the chart window is where I selected Time And Sales.
      Normally, the text will change color if the trade is up or down. This symbols trades today have a green rectangular highlight over the text and the text is always black.
      There is no change from trade to trade.

I also found two more symbols that have this trait today, RNWK and HOM.

By the way, if I right click on a symbol and pull the time and sales window up, all is ok with that window.
      Roy

Comment

Here is a Snapshot of what I see.
        Attached Files
        Roy

Comment

rstorey,

We have been able to duplicate what you are experiencing with the Time & Sales in the Standard Chart. We are investigating.

The Time & Sales that you get when you right click the mouse on one of the symbols is the new Time & Sale window, which is completely independent that the one in the Standard Chart.

ErnestoO

Comment

Roy
            That happens because you have the 52 Week Hi/Lo Alert checked in Preferences. To uncheck it select File-> Preferences-> General from the main menu
            Alex

Comment

Roy,

Alex is correct, I just uncheck the 52 Week Hi/Lo Alert under File > Preferences and the display is now correct.

I checked the software in two PCs and one of them had that feature checked.

Alex, thanks for your help.

ErnestoO.

Comment

Ernesto
                My pleasure
                Alex

Comment

Boy! You guys are great!
                  I completely missed that.

Thank You
                  Roy

Comment