How is the 500 symbol limit counted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the 500 symbol limit counted?

If I open a lot of advanced charts and efs' within one layout and then switch to another layout with a lot of other advanced charts showing other symbols, how shall the 500 realtime symbol limit be applied to this case? Is that true that as long as the total symbol within one layout doesn't exceed 500, it will be fine? Otherwise how can I reset the symbol number before I switch to another layout? Thanks.

As soon as you close one layout those symbols are cleared out of the symbol limit. You can monitor how many symbols are being used along the eSignal Status Bar.

Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

In the L2 screens, if I call up different symbols, does each symbol count as 1? or can symbols in the L2 window be changed all throughout the day without effecting the symbol count?

Comment

Every symbol entered in the Level II or Market Depth screen will count towards your symbol limit. Also, any symbol in windows with a drop down menu will count toward your symbol limit but only if you were to click on them and populate the data. You can easily reset these symbols by simply clicking on the symbol count (status bar) at the bottom of your layout. You can also edit these lists by right clicking in the drop down menu and then clicking "Edit Symbols List". Highlight and delete any unwanted symbols.

Comment

Working...
        X