Inaccurate Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inaccurate Chart

I traded the 250v Russell 2000 which is the chart on the right ( I immediatly take pictures of my charts during the day ).

Later that day I re-opened the chart with same intervals and obtain slight differences (chart on the left). The chart on the left is a picture when i reviewed my trades later on the day. I highlight with comments the differences on the left chart.

This we are talking about the exact same time with same intervals but we have slight differences on the printing of the bars. What is the reason of this?
    Attached Files

Not only the bar you mention, but almost all the bars are different in one way or another.
    Last edited by jay45; 05-18-2006, 07:04 PM.

Comment

oh yes... the whole day got printed in a different manner, for this reason I took 4 trades I would not had taken otherwise

Comment

I would recommend trying two things if you haven't already.

First, right click each chart, select Tools and data export. That way you can save all of the data from the four different charts. Perhaps that will provide some insight.

The second is a question regarding interval linking, were your similar intervals linked to each other?

A final item is what version of eSignal are you running? This may help the people at eSignal provide assistance.

Comment

Working...
        X