Problem with "go back" fuction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with "go back" fuction

I have adjusted the symbol's time template to the best of my knowledge, but still get "Data not found in memory"

I try to create an intraday 5 minute chart where I can use the go back funtion.

Please help me here. What do I do wrong?

I know that the days on an intraday chart a limited when it comes to 5 minute, but 90 days should work shouldn't it?

And where do I find teaching material about how to setup time templates so I can help myself. I tried the knowlegde base, but assumingly am too stupid to find the proper pages.

Tekunda

I have adjusted the symbol's time template to the best of my knowledge, but still get "Data not found in memory"
    I try to create an intraday 5 minute chart where I can use the go back funtion.
    Please help me here. What do I do wrong?
    You may want to post an image of the Time Template you are using and provide some more details as to what you are doing

And where do I find teaching material about how to setup time templates
    For information on Time Templates and how to set them up see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase and this video from the eSignal Product Training page
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Comment

Tekunda,

In order to use the 'Go to Date...' feature with an intraday chart, 5 minutes interval for example, the chart must load certain number of days before trying to go back x number of days. For example, you are trying to go back 90 days in your 5 minute chart, which means that your chart should already have more that 90 days loaded. eSignal provides as much as 120 days of historical data for intraday charts.

You have to create a time template for 120 days. In order to do that click here for instructions to create time templates.

Once the Time Templates window is open, the settings will be:

Type : Intraday Default
      # Days : 120
      All other boxes will remain blank.

Then click "New template", call it '120 days' and click OK. Then click "Update / Add".
      Verified that the template displays, I-Default 120 Days 0:00 0:00, then close the window.

Apply the Time Template to the chart, then use the 'Go to Date..." function.

Ernesto O.
      eSignal Community Support Group

Comment

Working...
      X