Upgrading to 8.0 blues with Market Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading to 8.0 blues with Market Profile

I upgraded to eSignal 8.0 and most of my charts loaded fine with of course the usual time templates auto-import prompt.

But my market profile charts leave me befuddled. I loaded my old templates from ver 7.9 with time segments colored for specific hours and the background doesn't display!

The segments properties option shows the correct color settings but it doesn't show in the market profile charts.

I even tried resetting all the segment properties and redoing the background and foreground colors but they still don't display?

Am I missing something or is this some kind of bug?

Please see screenshot below.

Last edited by Anson; 05-26-2006, 05:12 AM.

Anson
    I am seeing the same issue which appears to be caused by the Background color not being applied
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      Anson
      I am seeing the same issue which appears to be caused by the Background color not being applied
      Alex
      Thanks Alexis.

Oh man... I upgrade to 8.0 and find a bug in 1 minute? Am I the only one who ever uses background colors to highlight the differing importance in hours of the markets?

Is this gonna require 8.1 to fix??

Comment

I will let our developers know about this bug. I apologize for the inconvienance.

This has been logged in to our EDL list as case #22180.

Comment

Working...
        X