about esignal basic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about esignal basic

i subscribe esignal basic yesterday, but i found there is no data appear in my interval chart , what should i do to solve this problem, or may i miss something? thank everybody can reply to me.

juwang
    What symbol are you trying to chart? Do you have a subscription to that exchange?
    You may also need to provide some further details as to what you are doing ie how you set up the chart, etc.
    If you just started using eSignal you may want to review some of the training videos which are available here In that page you can also find a link to the New User Orientation article which will help you get started
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      juwang
      What symbol are you trying to chart? Do you have a subscription to that exchange?
      You may also need to provide some further details as to what you are doing ie how you set up the chart, etc.
      If you just started using eSignal you may want to review some of the training videos which are available here In that page you can also find a link to the New User Orientation article which will help you get started
      Alex
      thank u for your reply, i use esignal basic version. when i use the interval in standard chart. there is no data . but when i use the daily chart, i can get the data, should i still need to subscription something else to view the interval chart? I just want to get the data form Nasdaq, such as INTC,MSFT,CSCO
      Last edited by juwang; 06-02-2006, 07:53 PM.

Comment

juwanq
        You need to add the NASDAQ exchange to your eSignal subscription. To do this go to Account Maintenance
        Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
          juwanq
          You need to add the NASDAQ exchange to your eSignal subscription. To do this go to Account Maintenance
          Alex
          is that in the MarketCenter LIVE and seletc NASDAQ Level I?

Comment

Working...
          X