Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next chart?

hi esignal,

as far as i know esignal supported a possibility to change to the next chart in a page or portfolio with only click (last chart/next chart). i see this is not possible any more. do you support this feature in the future?

7.91 (738)

thanks tomcat

tomcat
    I don't recall seeing a Next Chart/Last Chart command in prior versions. In what version was that available?
    Alex

Comment

i cant remember if it was in an advanced get for ts 2000i or in one of the first esignal editions. but it is a good feature if you want to look at a lot of stocks every day.

alexis, i cant find the symbol for the mdax index. can you help me?

thanks

tomcat

Comment

tomcat
        I looked through my old AdvancedGET-RT manual and I could not find any reference to that function.
        Anyhow if you want to quickly cycle through open windows in the eSignal desktop you can use Ctrl+Tab (forward) or Ctrl+Shift+tab (backward) which is essentially the same as calling the next or previous window
        As to the MDAX I believe the symbol is $MDAX-XET
        Alex

Comment

alexis,

great funktion, the only problem is that it jumps not to the next stock. it jumps randomly around. what is the reason for this? and what do i have to do that i am sure it jumps to the next stock?

thanks

tomcat

Comment

tomcat
            It does not jump randomly but in the order (ascending or descending) in which the various windows were created.
            Alex

Comment

alexis,

not good. but easier now.

thanks

tomcat

Comment

tomcat
                As I said before I don't recall that function being available in previous versions of eSignal.
                Regardless to submit a suggestion or request a feature send an email to [email protected] or use the Make A Suggestion function which is available in eSignal under Customer Support.
                Alex

Comment

Working...
                X