Using eSignal from different computers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using eSignal from different computers

Hi, I wish to use eSignal from two different computers at DIFFERENT times. Currently, when I am logged into one machine and switch to the other, the datafeed manager shows the error about bad password. Now, I must close out of eSignal on that machine and restart it, sometimes twice to get the all-green light. Is there an easier method?

Christian

Hi Chrisian,

I see where you're saying that you want to run eSignal on different computers at different times, but it appears that you are trying to bring up eSignal on one system while it's still running on another machine. You can only run eSignal on one computer at a time.

We need to have control over each session of eSignal running for Exchange contractual reasons. There's business reasons as well. With out the ability to restrict the number of eSignal session running at the same time would open the door for the potential of fraud.

Let me know if I'm misinterpreting your question and this answer doesn't help your understanding. I'll be glad to clarify.

Thanks,
    Andy S.
    eSignal Support

Comment

using eSignal from different computers

I have had the same problem. I was able to solve it however. The problem for me was that even though I quit out of eSignal the Data Manager remained active. Make sure you shut down the Data Manager before you log in on other machine. That solved my problem.
      /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Comment

Working...
      X