2 esignal accounts on same line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 esignal accounts on same line

It seems I am unable to run 2 esignals on my line. Why ?

I have my own esignal account and trading pc and my friend has her own account with her own pc setup. why is that we cant both be log in at same time on my cable line ? (she trading at my house)

This seems weird ... Esignal only allow 1 user per line ??

Hi,

Can you describe your set-up in more detail and what error messages you are getting? We can then do some testing in-house and see if we can diagnose the issue.

Thanks.

Comment

setup is this

setup 1) (myself, my own esignal account)
      one PC with multiple screens with my own Esignal account log in.

Set up 2) ( another person, with her own esignal account)

a Note book with additional LCD with a seperate Esignal account log in( the person is trading in my house for few weeks)

both setups running off my router which is connected to a cable line.

When one sign on, another PC is unable to log on, eventho the log in username and password is different(2 accounts) so even with 2 seperate log in accounts, it seems only 1 can be active at a time on one setup. If the other setup attempts to open esignal, even with second log in, it will knock the other already connected esignal PC off and give the password error(even tho the log in are compeletely different.

Comment

Hi,

Please PM the usernames involved or contact Tech Support directly. We have tools to see how the connections are behaving.

The configuration you describe should work so we need to do some troubleshooting.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X