Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArcaBook cancellation

From eSignal email,

According to our records, you are currently subscribing to the ECN Books (Island and ArcaBook) at no extra cost.
    Arca has notified us that, effective July 1, 2006, we must begin charging for the ArcaBook. Therefore, ArcaBook will
    not be part of the ECN Books service but listed as an individual service, and all subscribers will be entitled and invoiced
    for ArcaBook, effective in their July billing cycle.

If you do not want to receive ArcaBook, you must cancel the ArcaBook service after June 19 and before July 1, 2006.
    To cancel it, go to Account Maintenance (https://secure.esignal.com/maintenance.aspx) and click on Add/Cancel Product Services.
    Please note: You will need your username and password.

I do not see this service listed there to cancel. Please advise.

Hello Brianb,

please PM me your username and I will check your account.

Thanks

Comment

Hello Brian,

The Arca Book is covered under the service that reads "ECN Books". By canceling this portion, it will cover the new charges that are associated with Arca Book.

Comment

Thanks DuaneG. Does this also mean I will lose Island quotes when i cancel using that checkbox?

Comment

brianb,

Currently the Arca Books is covered under the ECN Books entitlement. If you remove the ECN Books, you will also remove Island. The communication you received about Arca, indicated to access Accout Maintenance after 6/19/06 to remove the Arca Books. The individual entitlement for Arca Books is not available yet, the selection will be available in Account Maintenance on 6/22/06.

Island will still be available to you after you remove the Arca Books.

Ernesto O.
          eSignal Community Support Group

Comment

Working...
          X