daily charts bug ion ver 8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daily charts bug ion ver 8?

i upgraded to ver 8 a few days ago, and have noticed that when i'm going thru my stock lists after the markets have closed, some stocks are not displaying a new daily bar for the current day that just ended. instead, it seems to be combining the data of the previous day and the current day into 1 bar. sometimes, if i click on the next stock and then go back to the previous stock that was displayed incorrectly, it will refresh and appear correctly (although sometimes it will not fix itself). just wondering if this is a bug or a problem w/ some esig data.

thanks
    ken

Hi,

I haven't noticed that problem nor do I recall it being reported before. Can you post a screenshot?

Thanks.

Comment

screenshot

here is gpro. just took the screenshot on 6/22/06 @ 5:50 est. the last 2 days data is displayed as 1 bar on the date of 6/21/06.

this happens randomly it appears.

ken
      Attached Files

Comment

also...

i have my lists saved as summary windows. for example, after i closed the summary window that contains gpro, if i type it in to a quote window, then the chart appears correctly.

Comment

any word on this bug yet?

any word on this bug yet?

Comment

Hi Ken,

It appears the bug was around prior to 8.0 and in the vast majority of cases, refreshing the chart (hold ctrl key while clicking green OK box in chart window) clears the problem. It's on the development list to fix. With 8.1 in near lock-down mode, we're likely looking at 8.2 at the earliest.

Thanks for the report.

Comment

makes life difficult

thanks for the info scott. this definitely wasn't a problem for me before. the refresh command u gave me in last message doesn't do anything. i know it is not your personal fault, but this seems to be quite a major bug that should be addressed immediately.

Comment

Hi,

What version of eSignal did you have prior to upgrading to 8.0? I have reported the problem to QA and we are investigating.

Thanks.

Comment

version

i'm almost certain it was the final version of 7. do not recall the exact #. the problem seems to go away a couple hours after the close as well i have noticed. definitely by 7 everything seems to be displayed correctly on the daily charts.

thanks for ur help.

ken

Comment

Working...
                  X