advance charts interval tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advance charts interval tabs

is it possible to display the interval tabs along the top of an advanced chart that we want to display. for instance i have tabs of 1, 5, 60, daily and tick. i want to change the 60 tab for a 30 minute tab, how do i do that?

jeddins
    If you follow this link it will take you to a series of snapshots that will show how to add Seconds intervals to the Favorites bar.
    The process is the same as adding any other interval.
    Alex

Comment

thanks, i just did that, but what i really want to do is not add the interval to the other intervals folder but i want it displayed along the top so i only push one button is this possible.

Comment

jeddins
        The process is identical except that you need to select Favorites as the destination folder instead of Other Intervals.
        Alex

Comment

First click on the "+" on the Favorites Bar, then select Interval, and specify the interval on the Interval line. The key here is to select the "Favorites" folder. This will ensure it is added to the Favorites Bar itself.

Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

you guys are great, now one last question, where do i go to remove an interval?

Comment

jeddins
              Click on the Properties icon in the Favorites toolbar, select the Folder then the Interval (or Symbol or combination) you want to remove and click the Remove button
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X