Continuous Contract Error: 1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuous Contract Error: 1!

I'm having problems with the continuous contract function (NI 1!-SI) for the SGX Nikkei 225. Only about 7 days of data is being downloaded and displayed on my charts (despite the Auto, 60 days, intraday, template settings). Additionally the problem prevents certain studies from loading properly. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by kevinmclark; 07-09-2006, 08:48 AM.

Attached is a chart.
    Attached Files

Comment

Using that symbol I get data back to 11/04/98.

Comment

The daily/weekly/monthly charts works; however, intraday charts the lookback is limited.

Comment

It seems to be an 8.0 problem. 7.91 has no problems.

Comment

Is there anyway to download 7.91?

Comment

Since tech support has not responded to this post I'm wonder if it's posted in the right place?

Comment

Can you advise whether you have tried applying a time template to the intraday charts specifying a certain number of days?

Comment

kevinmclark,

Using the Search tool, try this search term. That is what I had to do to find a thread which describes how to download older versions...

download* AND old* AND link*

Comment

Originally posted by fs_grunt
                    Can you advise whether you have tried applying a time template to the intraday charts specifying a certain number of days?
                    I tried adjusting the time template to 60 days intraday to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by stevehare2003
                      kevinmclark,

Using the Search tool, try this search term. That is what I had to do to find a thread which describes how to download older versions...

download* AND old* AND link*
                      Thanks! I'll look into it sometime later today.

Comment

I'm really surprised I haven't heard from eSignal, to date, regarding this matter. Is tech support on strike or something? What is going on? I even tried to send them an email but kept getting an errior message on their end.

Comment

kevinmclark
                          I believe this issue has already been discussed elsewhere in this forum and the solution for now is to use a Time Template that loads #Bars instead of #Days.
                          Alex

Comment

It works! Thanks for the fix!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X