Feature Requests: Drawing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Requests: Drawing

Thought I'd add these to a growing wish list. Since I do a lot of chart annotation grahphically it would be very handy to be able to draw lines/shapes over the price study and non-price studies areas, to treat the whole chart window as a distinct graphic layer that encompasses all the subwindow areas as one.

For example, to highlight a divergence with price say against volume, sometimes it would be very handy to be able to draw the annotation line over both price and study. As it stands now, each study area has bound limits where drawing objects are concerned so none of the common "telestrator" like notes are easy to construct.

Second, it would be great to have some graphic primitve shapes other than line to use (rectangle, oval) and to be able to style the lines as well (pattern, dot, dash, etc).

Third, for me since I tend to use arrow shapes as much as trendlines, it would be great to have a line style on the line tools palette defined as a line with arrow shape so that the user does not have to draw a line and then choose a style from the edit menu.

Fourth, it would be great to be able to turn on and off the seperator lines between study and price. Sometimes those lines can be a big distraction.

deepfoo

Third, for me since I tend to use arrow shapes as much as trendlines, it would be great to have a line style on the line tools palette defined as a line with arrow shape so that the user does not have to draw a line and then choose a style from the edit menu.

Right click the icon that looks like a pencil and set that one to Arrow as the default tool. All the other line tools have their own icons anyhow.

Alex

Comment

Working...
    X