Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume MA above volume?

Hi,

When I combined the volume indicator with the volume MA, I have noticed a strange behavior. Some times the volume Ma line was above the volume all over the period length, and that, I think, is impossible. what going wrong or I am missing something?

Using volume from basic studies and volume MA from the EFS library.

Thanks,

Amnon
    Amnon

Amnon
    In Edit Studies check that the scale of both studies is set to Scale Right (or Left whichever you may be using).
    Alex

Comment

Thanks again Alex, That solved the problem.

Amnon.
      Amnon

Comment

sorry for asking basic questions (just started using Esignal so trying to find my way around) -but how do you actually go about combining these indicators? Can't seem to work out how to do it... many thanks

Comment

pwald9
          First of all you must load the studies in a chart (they will be in separate indicator panes).
          Click on either one of the indicator panes while pressing the <Shift> key and drag the mouse on to the other indicator pane (or the price pane if you wish). As you do that you will see that a grey border highlights the target pane. When you are on the pane you wish to use release the mouse and the indicators will merge.
          Alex

Comment

ah, it's so perfect! many thanks for sorting that out for me..

Comment

pwald9
              You are most welcome
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X