viewing of ohlcv data possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viewing of ohlcv data possible?

Is there a way of playing back or displaying ohlcv data in esignal?

Basically I would like to create some 1 minute data from my tickdata playback files using the "data export" feature in esignal, and then view a chart of the new data .

trapper
    Have you tried using the Tick Replay tool? (see link for description and instructions)
    Alex

Comment

I have been using the tick replay feature for my tick data.

However I'd also like to see data going back further than the 10 days or so that each of my tick files has.

I have tried stitching some tick files together but my poor old pc tends to fall over when asked to deal with these huge files.

So what I'd like to do is generate a good amount of 1 minute data from my set of tick data (using the data export feature) , and then I can view as far back as I like with some software or other.

I know I can use ascii/csv data in other applications but I would like to be able to view it in Esignal if it's possible too.
      Last edited by trapper; 08-01-2006, 06:08 AM.

Comment

trapper
        At this time it is not possible since eSignal only plots data from the real time feed or from the Tick Replay tool
        If you would like to submit a suggestion send an email to [email protected]
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X