QuoteBoard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuoteBoard

I d/l 7.3 build 579 and it seems the QuoteBoard had been changed. I would like to have the defaults with the entire background reflecting Up (green) or Down(Red) and I can't seem to get this. I don't think it will, am I correct? It seems I can only change the area surrounding the data and not the entire 'block'.

Duke

Duke,

During one of our beta's, there was a time that the background of the whole box changed colors to the net change, however this was not by design but a bug. We have now corrected this, and it is as designed. Our intention with the Quote Board was to mirror what long-time futures traders were accustomed to (green, red, yellow text).
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Bug

Any intentions of bringing the bug back? lol. I think it was great with the whole background like that. You could get a feel for the scetors and market with a glance. I had the indexes, minis, and $USD in one row, and Gold, bonds, oil in another row. Usually they move oppoesite so I could glance over and see what the day was like. Bring back the bug!

Thanks,

Duke

Comment

We'll see if it's possible to make it a user defined choice.

Thanks.

Comment

Great

Thanks. I think many people would find it useful if that could be a feature.

Comment

Duke
            The "bug" is back in beta 7.4 as an option.
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X