Redesigning the Quote Window - Poll for Column Headings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redesigning the Quote Window - Poll for Column Headings

Related to this thread about redesigning our Quote Window, we have a specific question about the use of multiple headers w/in the same Quote Window.

Currently, each Quote Window opens with a set of column headings like Last, Bid, Ask, Volume, etc. at the very top. If you move down the window to a new row, you can select Edit, then Insert Headings to drop another set of headings into the Quote Window.

How valuable is this current feature? Please take our poll.

Thanks.
    I love that feature and use it often.
    42.86%
    Occasionally but I could just create another Quote Window.
    14.29%
    Never.
    7.14%
    Didn't know it even existed.
    35.71%

Multiple headings in the same Quote window saves space and allows for subdividing and grouping similar stocks like semi's,software, indices, etc.
    Separating them with a Heading instead of a blank line also allows for sorting within each heading by field such as by last price, % change, volume, etc.

Anyone who has spent the time creating and sizing their favorite heading and then found out that they could not save it for use again also knows how useful it will be to able to save their personal headings. Please consider giving us this ability.

Personally none of the default ones work for me and really,just who uses that one called Money Market?

Brian

Comment

Short Interest!!!

Please allow SHORT INTEREST as a field that can go in that section!

Comment

Working...
      X