eSignal 7.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I find the latest Beta ?

I signed up for Beta . I have build 519 but have not been getting messages announcing the latest builds and when I try to sign into file share I get put into a loop that does not allow me to see the group files but keeps asking me to sign in . I have some problems with Advanced charts that I would like to see if they are fixed in the latest before posting and looking for answers .

Thanks

Comment

Re: Reply to post 'eSignal 7.2'

billmini
      It seems that sometimes you have to sign in twice at FileShare (has happened
      to me also).
      Just go to the main FileShare page then sign in. If the sign in process was
      successful you should read "Welcome billmini (or whatever your user name is)
      Personal Upload size etc etc" in the upper left hand corner of the page.
      If not try to repeat the sign in process.
      Once that is done (and hopefully with success) then the files to download in
      the Beta 7-2 group are
      esignal 7.2 Beta4.exe (10,195K) which is build 523 full install
      and
      ws524-2.zip which is just the winsig executable and a dll file.
      If not succesful you may want to PM Todd or Matt
      Alex

Comment

Replay tool works GREAT!

One request - is there a way to move the green ->| indicator (the goto real-time chart arrow) that's at the lower right-hand corner of the chart during replay? It blocks many of the candles as they are being put up.

Super job -

Comment

TechAnalysis
          No need to move the green arrow.
          Right click on the chart then select Properties...
          Once the Chart Properties dialog box appears insert 5 (for example) in the Right Margin box (see attached image).
          This will put a 5 bar margin (or whatever number you insert) to the right of the last bar/candle as you can see in the Replay chart attached and it should prevent the arrow from interfering with the bars.
          Alex
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Alex. Never thought to set the margins larger to create room.

Between learning all that's new in7.x as well as Metastock it's amazing there's any time left for . . . trading.

Comment

Maybe it is just me, but I don't like those little cubes when you are drawing trendlines.

Comment

But they do offer one great advantage in as much they allow you to grab a line tool and modify it whereas before you had to delete the line then redraw it.
                Alex

Comment

Paper Trading the Replay Mode?

Paper Trading the Replay Mode?

is that possibe? I think that would be extremely good for learning!

you'll see your mistakes right away!

thanks

alchem99

Comment

Working...
                  X