Time of Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time of Trade

I used to get data for Time of Trade in the detail window on eSignal. Now I am not getting that information. Any idea why I'm not getting anything?

Thanks for the post. Is the field missing from the Detail Window or is it not yielding data? Please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by DuaneG
      Thanks for the post. Is the field missing from the Detail Window or is it not yielding data? Please let me know.
      it is not yielding data.

Comment

bdaniel,

I'm getting Time of Trade for both futures symbols and equities. Can you provide the symbol you're looking at?

Comment

bdaniel,

I'm getting Time of Trade for both futures symbols and equities. Can you provide the symbol you're looking at?
          no symbols are working. DELL, YHOO GOOG AMTD MSFT CSHD DPHIQ none of them give me a time of trade. Option symbols work though.

Comment

BDaniel,

What version of eSignal are you currently running? The latest version is 8.0 Build 782 and can be downloaded here.

Could you also please Private Message me your eSignal username, I'll take a look at your account to make sure it is not a permissioning issue. If you could please post an image of the Detail Window in question, it will help illustrate what you are seeing. Thanks in advance.

Comment

BDaniel,

What version of eSignal are you currently running? The latest version is 8.0 Build 782 and can be downloaded here.

Could you also please Private Message me your eSignal username, I'll take a look at your account to make sure it is not a permissioning issue. If you could please post an image of the Detail Window in question, it will help illustrate what you are seeing. Thanks in advance.
              here's the screen shot
              Attached Files
              Last edited by bdaniel; 09-20-2006, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X