Can´t get eSignal 8.0 to run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can´t get eSignal 8.0 to run

Can anyone help me i´m trying to start the eSignal software version 8.0, the data manager says everything is fine, connection, password but when I launch the software he pops in and vanishes then asking me to save the page, and that´s it
    thx in advance

eSignal login problems

Dear Mr. Cunha,

Thank you for your post.

I have checked your account for the Username: lfcacunha and I can confirm that you are not subscribed to the eSignal software, instead you are subscribed to our web based application NASDAQ LIVE QUOTES.

You can access this application by clicking here .

Please be aware that our Forums were not designed to provide direct support to software issues. They were set up to provide a mean in which we can release announcements on or Network and allow downloads of Beta versions of our software, also it's a valuable tool for all our clients that wish to share and trade information and studies in a safe environment.

For any Technical issues you might be experiencing, please call us on +44 (0)20 7825 8777 (UK Office), +61 2 9261 1513 (Australia Office) or (510) 264-1700 (US Office), or alternatively, e-mail us directly on: [email protected] or [email protected].

Thank you,

Comment

Working...
    X