Freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeze

Same thing happening. Today I had one ES advanced chart with very few indicators and no other program was running on this computer with a ton of memory. Every time ES was active, the program freezes. I see price change in Snap Shot window but the bars dont update. Some thing funny.

Rao

Hi Tkrao,

Most interesting. Let me see if I have this right. You have one chart open in eSignal, (should I assume you have no other windows within eSignal open?) and that it's ES Z2. You have no other programs going on the pc. With that one chart, you have very few indicators on it and during surges of trading, your program is freezing?

First off, is it a tick chart? We know clients experiencing freezing when running multiple charts, with multiple tick charts, with multiple indicators, with multiple custom formulas, etc. and we are working on defining the limits, as well as, enhancing the program to do more.

Please send me this chart so that I can analyze it & provide you feedback. You can either email it directly to me at [email protected] or post is to my file share site; Andys Group.

Thank you.

Andy S.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X