remove default linked thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remove default linked thread

I am new at e-signal - I trade commodities with Lind Waldock and can double click in a commodity to put an order for a trade - unfortunately the default is to a buy order and there is no way of changing it, therefore, the order has to be placed manually with Lind Waldock. The options in the preference area are grayed and thus not modifyable - does any one knows how to change the default?
    thanks
    eduardo
    eduardo

Hello Eduardo,

Are you trying to do this inside the eSignal application?

Comment

Hi JayM,
      Yes - from e-signal I can place a buy order with Lind-Waldock;
      by double clicking in the commodity a screen pops up that allows me to fill number of contracts, modify the price, and place it as a stop, limit, etc. great - however, I can only do buy orders - I can not change it to be a sell order - I have looked at the default settings and I can not change that option.
      thanks
      eduardo

Comment

Hello Eduardo,

Just want to let you know that we are looking into this along with our Product Development group. We hope to get an answer soon.

Thanks,
        J.J.
        eSignal Support

Comment

remove default linked thread

Hi Eduardo,

I apologize for the delay in answering your post.

The buy and sell order tickets are setup in such a way that when you double click on most of the fields in the quote window, it will activate an order ticket. Whether it be a buy or sell, a ticket will appear. In a case of creating a sell order, you would double click on the Bid Price to create a Sell Order ticket.

Avery
          eSignal Support
          Last edited by eSignal_AveryH; 10-27-2006, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X