Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tile vertically not working

I'm using the latest esignal.

When I have 4 charts open and select Tile Vertically, they don't tile vertically like I would expect. They split up with each chart occupying 1/4th of the screen in a quadrant fashion. In fact, there's no difference between Tile Vertically and Tile Horizontally with 4 or more charts open.

Can this be remedied in a furture version of the software? Or is there a way around it? (Besides manually placing the windows.)

Regards,
    Mark

tile vertically not working

Hi Mark,
    The windows tiling feature in eSignal is designed to evenly size each window giving the best possible viewing for the space provided inside of the layout/page.

Manual sizing of the windows is the only way presently to achieve the chart layout you would like. One suggestion I would offer up to you; configure one chart the way you would like and save it as the default. From there you open new default charts which would come up the same size as your first one. Then you place them in the position of the layout/page you would like.
    Once completed save the changes so that you don't loose it when closing the eSignal or changing to a different layout/page.

Avery
    eSignal Support.

Comment

Working...
    X